SleekEyes™ Temporary Firming Eye Cream
UPDATE | Due to popular demand for SleekEyes™ Temporary Firming Eye Cream, stocks are limited!
Apply a thin layer of the gel to the eye area, crow's feet, the "11" crease between the eyebrows, and under and above the brow bone (but not on the eyelid) using upward movements.No more swollen and tired eyes:
Contains a snake venom-like peptide (dipeptide diamino butyryl benzyl amide diacetate), niacinamide, allantoin, and glycerin, which are important for tightening the skin's texture.
- Start by cleansing with a non-oily cleanser. Avoid using eye cream if possible. If you prefer to use eye cream, allow the product to fully absorb and dry.
- Using fingertips or a clean, dry makeup brush, pick up a tiny amount of the product and apply it onto a completely dry eye area for best results.
- Using upward strokes, spread a thin layer of the gel onto the under-eye area, crow’s feet, “11” lines between the brows, and beneath and above the brow bone (but not on the moveable eyelid).
- Let the product dry for approximately 5 minutes while remaining expressionless. Do not squint or smile.
- If you notice any white residue, moisten a cotton swab (or your fingertip) and remove excess by gently patting the edges.
- Once the product is completely dry, you are good to go! You can gently pat on makeup, such as eyeshadow, under-eye concealer or powder. To prolong the effects of Temporary Firming Eye Cream, avoid water-based makeup. For external use only.
24/7 Customer Service - Our customer service team is available every day to answer all your questions.
Free Shipping - We offer free worldwide shipping
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Not happy with your purchase? Simply return your purchase within 14 days!