Multifunction Knee Protective Brace
Are you suffering from knee pain when doing any kind of exercise and it feels like walking is already a big task?
The Multifunction Knee Protective Brace provides both knee support and a sense of relief for people who suffer from pain in their knees. It will help keep your knee cap stabilized all day long, so you can get through even the most challenging tasks without suffering discomfort.Multifunction Knee Protective Brace is a great solution for those suffering from kneecap pains. It applies comfortable pressure on the patellar tendon, which reduces stress and relieves tension in your knee bones.
Adjustable straps to fit multiple shapes and sizes. The Multifunction Knee Protective Brace is so easy to wear that it can be worn while you're out and about or doing your daily activities. Even better, the adjustable straps allow for custom support which means no more aches in your joints when you need them most! Designed to wear all day without having to constantly adjust the strap.
Assists with reducing the pain associated with many common injuries. Recommended to help reduce pain and gain support for: Arthritis, Patellar Tendonitis (also called Jumper's Knee), Osteoarthritis, Chondromalacia (also called chondromalacia patellae or Runner’s Knee), IT Band Syndrome, Osgood-Schlatters, Meniscus Tears or Thinning, Moderate Knee Sprains, and Knee Strains.
- Made of high-quality material. neoprene with terry cloth for the inner lining and medical-grade silicone tubes for the inside brace.
- Dual velcro. straps for better fixation
- High-density medical-grade silicone tubes. inside the straps for better patellar tracking
- Minimalist design. can be easily worn under your pants
- Comfortable and Stays In Place. Designed to not restrict your movement and lets you do any physical activity without any discomfort.
The best braces for your knees are finally here! Designed with the most advanced technology, these knee wraps will keep you in top form and stop any potential injury. The neoprene material is soft enough to be comfortable but strong to hold everything together while also providing a breathable fabric that doesn't put pressure on your skin when it's hot or cold outside.
- Place the center of the “X” knee strap at the back of your knee and wrap the straps around the front.
- The longer strap should be placed above the knee and the shorter strap below the knee, about 1.5-2” from the center of the kneecap.
- Use one of the openings to adjust the size.
- Fasten the straps, so they are comfortable and tight, but not too tight to restrict blood circulation.
- Fully Adjustable & One Size Fits Most