What do our customers have to say?
“I have been dealing with my lymphatic disease for over a year now and it is really painful and very uncomfortable. The swelling on my knees is brought about by the fluid retention that I have in that area. I can hardly walk comfortably because of it and I move slowly most of the time. Then I stumbled upon this herbal detox cream over the internet and gave it a shot. I apply the cream twice daily and in 2 weeks' time the pain has subsided and the swelling has greatly reduced. I have been consistently using this for two months now and I can say that it is really effective and now I can wear high heel shoes, really helpful to me who experience such poor blood circulation.“
Kylie Courtney, 38, Tulsa, California
“This Lymph Nodes Herbal Detox Cream is by far the best lymphatic cure that I’ve tried and I’ve been using this for about a month now, applying it regularly and massaging it on my swollen neck due to lymph nodes. It was able to remove the pain and was able to decrease the size of the lump. I am very satisfied with this cream and intend to use it until I achieve a healthy lymphatic system.”
Marcus Seinfeld, 46, Atlantic City, New Jersey
Do you know how our lymphatic system works?
Understanding the lymphatic system provides insights into the body’s profound ability to care for itself. Its functions are as follows:
- Maintains fluid levels in your body
- Absorbs fats from the digestive tract
- Protects your body against foreign invaders
- Transports and removes waste products and abnormal cells from the lymph
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Many conditions can affect the vessels, glands, and organs that make up the lymphatic system. Some happen during development before birth or during childhood. Others develop as a result of disease or injury. Some common and less common diseases and disorders of the lymphatic system include:
Lymphadenopathy - Enlarged (swollen) lymph nodes
Lymphedema - Swelling or accumulation of fluid
- Lymphoma - Cancers of the lymphatic system
Lymphangitis - Inflammation of the lymph vessels
Lymphocytosis - a condition in which there is a higher-than-normal amount of lymphocytes in the body.
Lymph Cleanse Ingredients - Ginger Root, Echinacea Angustifolia, Goldenseal
Keeping our lymphatic system or “drains” clean is critical to optimal health and longevity. The following herbs are highly recommended for natural lymphatic drainage.
1. Ginger Root
Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It is effective in relieving swelling & pain by its warming and anti-inflammatory properties. Containing a healing blend of herbal oil for your lymphatic health, it boosts detoxification and the removal of excessive fluids.
2. Echinacea Angustifolia
This herb has properties that have a powerful immune-enhancing effect, and can also be used as an anti-inflammatory. It stimulates immune system function, it promotes the flow of lymph to address swollen lymphatic glands, and even stimulates saliva. Combined with astragalus, it can lessen congestion and swell in the lymphatic system.
3. GoldensealGoldenseal is praised for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Its roots and leaves have been used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of ailments, especially those involving infections or inflammation. Some believe that goldenseal can help your body detox from toxins and harmful substances, which is effective in boosting the cleansing process of the lymphatic system. That's why we created...
Lymph Nodes Herbal Detox Cream because If your lymph is blocked, you need to remedy the situation fast and get the lymph flowing again, so it'll carry the toxins right out of your body. If not, permanent swelling could be in your future. Worse, secondary complications like chronic wounds or ulcers may rear their ugly heads.
Fortunately, we formulated this product which you can use now and every day to keep your lymph draining well and prevent lymph clogs head-on. The best thing about this cream? It is all-natural.What makes the Lymph Nodes Herbal Detox Cream very effective?
- Consists of 7 powerful ingredients for a Lymphatic Cure
- Effective Lymphatic Detoxification
- Effectively reduce 60% excess lymph fluid in 3 months
- All-in-one Treatment for lymphatic drainage, relief of swelling, reduce armpit fats, shaping arm, weight loss, boosting immune system, boosting blood circulation
- Unclogging Stuck bloodstream & lymph nodes
- Herbal Formulation reduces toxicity buildup that leads to swelling.
- Fast and effective results
Let’s see Coleen’s Lymphatic Recovery Journey by using the Lymph Nodes Herbal Detox Cream!
“I am a 43-year-old who happens to work in a very rigid environment and as a result, my legs and feet are always strained. I have been suffering from swollen legs for several months now and it gives me pain whenever I get home after work. I can no longer do anything more except to have my legs rested and I’ve tried several products as a remedy but nothing gets along with me well until I discovered this Lymph Nodes Herbal Detox Cream.”
DAY 1When I started applying this detox cream to my swollen legs I was surprised that it was able to lessen the pain and swelling in a short span of time.
DAY 15Continued application of this cream twice daily eases and soothes my tired legs and I feel that my blood circulation is being improved. I don’t have much discomfort anymore.
DAY 30Amazing product! My legs are slowly shrinking and the fluid from the swelling is slowly draining away. That's why I am very excited each time I use it.
DAY 60No words can express how grateful I am that I was able to get the lymphatic cure that I wanted and this cream is such a big and wonderful help to me. You should try it as well, I highly recommend it.
Coleen Madison, 40, Staten Island, New York
"This Detox Cream will surely save you tons of money!"
Skyhigh surgical operations and other medical treatments can be overpriced and most of the time can be very threatening to our bodies.
The advantages of this herbal detox cream are astonishing and can relieve you of the pain and discomfort of lymphatic system abnormalities without expensive procedures.
Now is your chance! Hurry up and get a hold of this product now so you too can have the healing and wellness that this product provides.How To Use
- Put a dab amount of the cream on your palm and apply it to the swollen body part
- Slowly apply it while massaging slowly for about 5-10 minutes
- Continue rubbing it lightly until the cream gets absorbed.
- Use twice daily.
- Ingredients: Ginger, echinacea Angustifolia, Goldenseal, Notoginseng, Caulis Spatholobi, Cuscuta, Sea Breeze Vine
- Net 20g
- Lymph Nodes Herbal Detox Cream x 1
For each piece of our product purchased, we donate a portion of our profit to support the Cruelty-Free International organization, which helps to promote the protection of animals and end animal cruelty around the globe. By purchasing our product, you are supporting our cause to provide a more animal-friendly beauty culture. Don't hesitate to contribute to corporate your passion for beauty and animals today.