Wood Seasoning Beeswax
Keep the wood product looking new!
Give your wood furniture a conditioning treatment to revive it with this amazing Wood Seasoning Beeswax! This is an easy-to-apply remedy that will keep your wooden tools in top condition to help them last many years.This Wood Seasoning Beeswax can revive, protect and preserve the finish of wood surfaces. Just a small amount goes a long way towards protecting your wood from the harmful effects of moisture and prevents it from drying out. Main Features
This will give your wooden products an elegant shine and a smooth finish, keeping them in their prime for years to come.
SEALS IN MOISTURE
The revitalizing blend prevents drying and cracking of wooden surfaces as it repairs, rehydrates, and restores.
Creates a protective seal to keep out any odor, stain, moisture, and anything else that causes damage to your wood.
Naturally non-toxic and free from harmful chemicals.
It helps prevent stains, covers up knife scarring in cutting boards, and makes cleaning easier.
Safe to use in the kitchen, on baby cribs, and kids' wooden toys.
- Beeswax has a wide range of applications, which can be used to renovate old wooden crafts, cracked wooden furniture, moldy wooden doors, wooden cabinets, dry cracked wooden floors, wooden walls, and so on. Works to remove scuff marks, grease, grime, and dirt from painted surfaces.
- Step 1: Cleaning and drying the furniture.
- Step 2: Spread the beeswax on the furniture where you need to refurbish evenly with a sponge or rag.
- Step 3: Leave and dry it for about 30 minutes, then wipe it repeatedly with a clean towel.
- Step 4: Just Leave it for at least 16 hours and your furniture will glow with health and the wood will most definitely feel the love at last.
- It is normal for beeswax to be solid due to low temperature, which will not affect the effect of use. Please be assured use.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.
You'll Also Love These