24K Gold Energy Vibrating Facial Massager
This awesome facial massager can vibrate at a rate of 6000 rpm (micro vibration) which is just the right amount for blood circulation and to improve the firmness of your skin! It has a comfy handle grip so you can easily use it on your face and other parts of your body like arms waist, and leg.
- An anti-bacterial material that is safe for your skin.
- Gold-Plated Germanium T-Bar Creating an Antimicrobial Surface for Safe Contact with Your Skin
- Vibration Massage therapy is an extremely hit beauty technology & has been a sensation in skincare tools.
- Activate skin to keep moist and elastic through vibration (Massage). Help in skin blood circulation.
- Facelift, skin tightening, skin revitalization. Remove eye pouch, Reduce wrinkles around eyes, lips, forehead & neck.
- 6000 rotations per minute with vibration. Give the facial muscle stimulation to achieve a firming effect.
- Compact and Sleek Design - Perfect for Carrying in Your Purse, Pocket or Bag
Please stop using the massager immediately if you feel unwell.
For proper hygiene, always clean the product after use.
Due to the manual measurement and different measurement methods, please allow 1-3cm deviation.
We'll definitely reach out to you if there's a problem during the delivery.
||24K Gold Energy Vibrating Facial Massager|
||Main body: 140 mmX16mm, T head: 35mmx6mm|
Drink a glass of water and wash your face before use. Once a day, local-time massage for 3-5 minutes, the entire face should not exceed 10 minutes, do not eat within 30 minutes after use.
- Forehead technique: Start from the top of the eyebrows and pull it vertically to the hairline.
- Eye surgery: Starting from the bottom of the corner of the eye, along the outer eye contour, the arc is pulled to the vicinity of the temple.
- Cheeks: From the side of the nose or the corner of the mouth along the outline of the humerus, lifted to the lower part of the bone arch (near the earlobe).
- Contour method: from the front of the chin, along the contour of the front mandible, the curve is pulled to the vicinity of the earlobe.
- Chin tactics: from the bottom of the chin along the contour of the lower jaw bone curved to the vicinity of the earlobe.
- Neck approach: from below the humeral arch or under the earlobe, pull down to the collarbone (this method must be done)