Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0(1 PAIR)
Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0 moves the angled toe back to the natural position while realigning the skeletal system for posture correction. This non-surgical option can be worn throughout the day to help gently realign the bone of your big toe to its natural position.The three-arch support design evenly distributes pressure across the arch, heel, and ball. Properly supports the three points to keep subtalar joint mobilization balance.
It is a must-have innovation for following toe conditions, it can be used to effectively correct a variety of foot health problems such as LAW TOE, CORNS, CALLUSES, ARTHRITIS, HAMMER TOE, and other ailments.
- HAMMER TOE CORRECTION Separates, straightens, and aligns your toes;
- BUNION CORRECTION: Separators increase spaces for proper toes alignment keeping them properly aligned while moving.
- DISTRIBUTES PRESSURE: Three-arch support averages pressure across the foot's arch, heel, and ball. It keeps your subtalar joint mobilization balance;
- POSTURE CORRECTION: Straightens hips and prevents muscle imbalance. Corrects knick-knee and bow leg;
- REDUCES PAIN caused by flat feet, Plantar Fasciitis and poor walking posture;
- Great for those who STAND on their feet for PROLONGED periods of time and the ELDERLY;
- Silicone gel, lightweight, stretchy and comfortable;
- Supportive, all-day relief, can be worn at day or night, indoor or outdoor;
- FLEXIBLE for all feet size;
- Material: High-Quality Silicon;
- Package Includes 1 PAIR x Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0.
Clean your feet and keep it dry, then simply place them on toes, adjust them until you're comfortable.